DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crvena Zvezda in Dutch newspaper (what a photo !):

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vuggie
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2008 12:55    Post subject: Crvena Zvezda in Dutch newspaper (what a photo !): Reply with quote

Hello to all Crvena Zvezda (& Olympiakos) fans.

After a long time here a new message from me. I would like to give you this picture from a free Dutch newspaper, called Metro, dated december 3th 2007. A very big and popular newspaper. Millions of people saw this picture and in the Dutch football scene this picture now has its own life, cause no matter which team is yours to support, the common enemy is the police.

The header says: Belgrado, voetbal is oorlog (Belgrade, football is war)

Then the picture:

click on the picture for full size.

The written text of the article was:
Fans van Rode Ster Belgrado belagen een politieman in burger met vuurwerk tijdens de wedstrijd van hun ploeg tegen Hajduk Kula. De agent raakte zwaargewond en kon alleen ontsnappen aan de meute door zijn pistool te trekken en in de lucht te schieten, meldden lokale media gisteren.

In English: Fans of Red Star attack a policeman dressed as civilian with firework during the game of their team against Hadjuk Kula. The policeman was heavily injured and could only escape the mob by taking his pistol and shoot in the air, local media announced yesterday.

For the original article (PDF file, so Acrobat reader is needed):
http://www.metropoint.com/ftp/20071203_MetroHolland.pdf

Crvena Zvezda, je zivot.
Дука
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2008 18:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Domestic scum isnt enough,now the forrener reporters piss on us too.I cant belive that we are the main target,but that only means that we are the best, becauese worst scum is affraid of us...

To the end...red star till i die!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: