DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question for brothers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dejan1983
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2008 03:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.CFHH.net

"Some guys from us have a meeting with some person from piräus. alekos, saints 7 and the section from xanty und tripolis."
NeoFaliroGate7
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2008 07:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

city boy wrote:
i was aware it's nothing special (official) but wanted to let you know about that

some guys from chosen few have connections and they are friends with Ony guy from Saints club gate 7.it's not official only friends of one guy.it's nothing between us and hamburg.they will come to see the game and nothing more.
fanatic1925
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2008 07:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

derby tourists
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2008 09:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

fanatic1925 wrote:
derby tourists

We have same thing here...

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
fanatic1925
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2008 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatori Hanzo wrote:
fanatic1925 wrote:
derby tourists

i know
fanatic1925
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2008 10:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="fanatic1925"]
Hatori Hanzo wrote:
fanatic1925 wrote:
derby tourists

i know, we are a respectful european club too now Laughing and the visitors start to come
Nezna(t)ni Delija
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2008 15:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone of the brothers write us what is the situation in Greece about Kosovo. What is goverment going to do? Will they accept their self-proclaimed independance or not? What do the people think?
Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2008 21:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

look brate in the news today said that greece will be the last one that accept the <<independance>> of kosovo and also said that they put it in the same level with fyrom(macedonian) problem ... but i dont trust them people for sure are with serbia and believe that kosovo is serbia... even right and left wings says no to the self-proclaimed independance... but brate fuck the goverment's even in the past said many things and made few (i mean about serbia bombing from nato) i only know that greek people are by your side

p.s. the information is what i heard today from the news and what i see in north greece
Nezna(t)ni Delija
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2008 00:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
people for sure are with serbia and believe that kosovo is serbia...

This is, brate moj. the most important thing! We stand toghether, orthodox brothers, Serbia and Greece!
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2008 07:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nezna(t)ni Delija wrote:
Quote:

This is, brate moj. the most important thing! We stand toghether, orthodox brothers, Serbia and Greece!

Serbian Brothers, you must understand something... THE PEOPLE have NOTHING to do with the Government(s) here in Greece!

90% of Greek People they are AGAINST Independence of Kosovo, EVEN the Greek Communist Party it's AGAINST IT! People here they DON'T like Albania-Albanians 90% (10% = STUPID people that EVERYWHERE exist in this world)

We Greeks, as people, we are totally AGAINST Independent Kosovo

BUT

Our Government(s), the one we have now and the past Governments we have, they are the GREATEST TRAITORS. They don't even care about GREEK problems (Macedonian and Cypriot problem) and they let FYROM and Vardarians to make whatever they want, they let Turks make whatever they want in North Cyprus and in Aegean Sea, and they will care now about Kosovo? They will recognise but not immediately Sad Try to understand what i am trying to explain you and SEPERATE the PEOPLE with the TRAITORS of Greek Government who don't give a fuck either about Greece/Greeks!
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
fanatic1925
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2008 09:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

redbull is correct about what he say.
spartan7
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2008 12:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

We;ll stand FOREVER TOGETHER!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
APOEL Nationalists
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2008 07:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
Nezna(t)ni Delija wrote:
Quote:

Serbian Brothers, you must understand something... THE PEOPLE have NOTHING to do with the Government(s) here in Greece!

90% of Greek People they are AGAINST Independence of Kosovo, EVEN the Greek Communist Party it's AGAINST IT! People here they DON'T like Albania-Albanians 90% (10% = STUPID people that EVERYWHERE exist in this world)

BUT

Our Government(s), the one we have now and the past Governments we have, they are the GREATEST TRAITORS. They don't even care about GREEK problems (Macedonian and Cypriot problem) and they let FYROM and Vardarians to make whatever they want, they let Turks make whatever they want in North Cyprus and in Aegean Sea, and they will care now about Kosovo? They will recognise but not immediately Sad Try to understand what i am trying to explain you and SEPERATE the PEOPLE with the TRAITORS of Greek Government who don't give a fuck either about Greece/Greeks!

i agree ...

our politician are traitors!

We feel the same ,here in Cyprus ...
The most countries did not recognise the Turks here ... but they try to give the island to them! ...

Maybe they will not recognise Kosovo , our politician traitors , until we dont have "solution" in Cyprus .Because they dont want to recognise the Turks in Cyprus ....

But because they try to find a "solution" here , and maybe soon they will find something that the Americans wants (i hope no , because the only solution is to give us to Greece because Cyprus is Greek , and all the turks left from the island)....
And maybe after that solution , the politician here and in Greece , will recognise Kosovo as well! Crying or Very sad

i hope that will never happen ....but i afraid with the politician that we have!
The Greeks everywhere ... they are totally AGAINST Independent of Kosovo ....

i hope that we will have better days

KOSOVO IS SERBIA
CYPRUS IS GREEK

RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2008 09:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

APOEL Nationalists wrote:
RedBull-7- wrote:
Nezna(t)ni Delija wrote:
Quote:

BUT

i agree ...

our politician are traitors!

We feel the same ,here in Cyprus ...
The most countries did not recognise the Turks here ... but they try to give the island to them! ...

Maybe they will not recognise Kosovo , our politician traitors , until we dont have "solution" in Cyprus .Because they dont want to recognise the Turks in Cyprus ....

But because they try to find a "solution" here , and maybe soon they will find something that the Americans wants (i hope no , because the only solution is to give us to Greece because Cyprus is Greek , and all the turks left from the island)....
And maybe after that solution , the politician here and in Greece , will recognise Kosovo as well! Crying or Very sad

i hope that will never happen ....but i afraid with the politician that we have!
The Greeks everywhere ... they are totally AGAINST Independent of Kosovo ....

i hope that we will have better days

KOSOVO IS SERBIA
CYPRUS IS GREEK

I agree with you 100%

Congratulations for ALL Banners that you got, and for your wonderful words

Kosovo is Serbia
Macedonia and Cyprus are Greek
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
APOEL Nationalists
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2008 09:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your good comments ..

we try to make all the best ... and we saw that Serbian brothers needs our help ...

so we make that banner ...
we feel the same , with Turks in Cyprus!

Kosovo is Serbia
Macedonia and Cyprus are Greek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: