DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GREEK and SERBIAN language!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 02:00    Post subject: GREEK and SERBIAN language! Reply with quote

Brothers, i think that we should learn our languages and in future try to speek GREEK and SERBIAN! Unfortunatly, we have to comunicate in stupid english but we should try to learn our languages! It is easyer for us to comunicate with Rusians becose our languages are from the same group and we can recognise many words, but we should learn Rusian too.

Ask for all words in Serbian wich you are interested in and we gonna write you in latinic and cirilyc.

We dont like to write Serbian language in latinic becose comunists tryed badly during last 60 years to destroy our identity and Serbian cirilic also (today there are also those who are trying the same!) but here of course we gonna write in latinic too becose it is much much easyer for you! But also in cirilic so you can just know how to write this words in real serbian!

Serbian alfabet is called "CIRILICA" (ЋИРИЛИЦА):

Аа
Бб
Вв
Гг
Дд
Ђђ
Ее
Жж
Зз
Ии
Јј
Кк
Лл
Љљ
Мм
Нн
Њњ
Оо
Пп
Рр
Сс
Тт
Ћћ
Уу
Фф
Хх
Цц
Чч
Џџ
Шш

For example,

Red Star - Crvena Zvezda (Црвена Звезда)

How do you say for Red Star in Greek?

And also how do you say for -fans- in Greek?

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 03:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Communists in Serbia tried to destroyed Serbia, they already caused problems also to us by stealing the name "Macedonia" from North Greece (as you have Vojvodina for North Serbia) and making a FAKE "nation" of FYROM, and the Greek Communist party here ALWAYS creates problems and supports Albanians and other kind of subhumans, the only problem here is that Greece was never Communist country, but personal i wish it was because in that case people would know what kind of SHIT it's this, now they don't know...

Red Star in Greek it's Erythros Asteras (Ερυθρός Αστέρας)

fans it's "opadi", the tone on i (οπαδοί)

I agree with you 100% about the languages, red_knight already knows Russian because he lived 3 years in Moscow but he still communicates in Belgrade when we are coming in English Razz

Here it's not so easy to find an evening class to learn Srpski, i have to go in the Embassy to ask

The good is that i've learned to read Cyrillic characters in 2 months Smile
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
Red_boy 7
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that we should comunicate in our languages,but it is very difficult in these days when english is everywhere around us.
This is great idea and I hope that slowly we will understand more and more words of Greek language,and our brothers also Serbian language

ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΜΑΖΙ
ЗА УВЕК ЗАЈЕДНО
Organizator skupa
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea Hatori! I had it in my mind long time ago but you overruned me Very Happy . Its normal for people today to speak english, but I think we should at least try to learn greek and serbian. I think that greek language is not so difficult to learn, there are many words similar in serbian and english.
For example erytros-crveno, eritrociti-crvena krvna zrnca, asteras-star, zvezda.
our ancestors have spoken greek and serbian even when we were enemies(byzantia-serbia), why should we speak english now when we are brothers?
Those bastards have robbed Greece, gave Constantinopolis to turks and decieved and betrayed Serbia for many times.
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greek language, is unique, cos is very old language.
Unfortunately, the New Greek language that we speak now, is very very poor, in contrast with the Old Greek (katharevousa) and specially with the Ancient Greek Language, that is the best formed and coded language of all.

Also the Greek style of writing, with the unique letters also makes it difficult to learn. Like the Cyrillic...
I like very much the Cyrillic way of writing, i find it very traditional and the proper way to save the right form of Serbian language, which i love, and i try to learn slowly.

First of all, the Greek language has 5 letters for (i), which are:
(Η η)-(Ι ι)-(Υ υ)-(ΟΙ οι)-(Ει ει)
Also, 2 letters for O:
(O o)-(Ω ω)
and some ... strange combinations like:
(Ξ ξ) sounds: ksi
(Ψ ψ) sounds: psi

That's why those who read the greek language, cannot understand nothing ... Smile i am sure you heard: "sounds Greek to me" Wink

The Greek Alphabet:

A α (Α a) - Άλφα (alfa)
Β β (V v) - Βήτα (vita)
Γ γ (- -) - Γάμα (gama) but g for Greek is (γκ), there is no such letter
Δ δ (TH th) - Δέλτα (thelta)
E ε (Ε e) - Έψιλον (epsilon)
Z ζ (Z z) - Ζήτα (zita)
H η (Ι i) - Ήτα (ita)
Θ θ (- -) - Θήτα (---) a unique letter, sounds llike: thita (1)
Ι ι (Ι i) - Γιώτα (jota)
K κ (Κ k) - Kάπα (kapa)
Λ λ (L l) - Λάμδα (lamda)
Μ μ (Μ m) - Μί (mi)
N ν (Ν n) - Nί (ni)
Ξ ξ (Χ x) - Ξί (ksi)
O o (O o) - Όμικρον (omikron)
Π π (P p) - Πί (pi)
P ρ (R r) - Ρό (ro)
Σ σ (S s) - Σίγμα (sigma)
T τ (Τ t) - Ταύ (taf)
Y υ (Ι i) - Ύψιλον (ipsilon)
Φ φ (F f) - Φί (fi)
Χ χ (H h) - Χί (Hi)
Ψ ψ (- -) - Ψί (psi)
Ω ω (Ο ο) - Ωμέγα (omega)

(1) (Slavic languages don't have that kind of sound in their vocabulary, the Russians mix it with F)
Мрли
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice idea!

Do some of greeks know internet site or some internet store, for baying some CDs or books or for listening training course from greek language.

here We can work great thing for learning other language, we can renew our MSN or ICQ adress an we can all learnig thogether

Ime si milos Smile
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if there are any CD's like this in Serbian! I checked here and i saw only English French German Italian Spanish Sad I have to go at the Serbian Embassy in Athens probably to ask if there is any evening class or CD
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made some search, the best thing i found for free is that:

www.ligvosoft.com

but it is for trial only, has limited options, you must buy the whole pack to have the full version.

But it is not bad...
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 15:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrong typing ...

www.lingvosoft.com

Smile
Che
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 16:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrly wrote:
Do some of greeks know internet site or some internet store, for baying some CDs or books or for listening training course from greek language

Maybe this little package of mine could help those who want to learn Greek.

In this compilation of files (.rar archive, app. 2,5 Mb), you'll find interesting basic lessons of Greek language (in .pdf format, so Acrobat Reader is required), and, as well, Greek-English and English-Greek dictionary.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13029315/grcki-delije.rar.html
CominCorect
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

EHO MEGALI POUTSA! = имам велики курац!

мој скромни допринос овој теми
manicomio
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

pao-partizan-paok skatas kopulos!!!
Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2007 22:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we have difficult languages as we know our grammar isnt easy to learn(even some greeks dont know it Razz ) but this idea is great to try to understand our brothers!!! Very Happy the serbian alphabet (cirilic) sounds familiar to us because of Kirilos and Methodios who made the alphabet and i found easy hearing some Serb when i came to Belgrade in the game against milan....the Serb language sounds very interesting to me and hope one day to learn it....
p.s.1 we have some familiar words that i heard them in the stadium but i really dont know if the meaning its the same here like : <<aide bre>> and other i cant remember Embarassed but the whole idea its great...
stani
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2007 08:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serbian ''ajde bre'' has same meaning like greek ''ade re'' and generally our ''bre'' is your ''re'' and in most other languages there is no such word like ''bre'' or ''re''.
Also i strongly believe that learning of Greek language shouldnt be such problem for Serbs although Greek grammar is definitily much more complicated than English grammar, but point is that our grammar also more commplicated so i believe that understanding things like ''eyw milaw'','' esu milas'' shouldnt make any problem simply baceause we also change verb in those cases like '' ja pricam'', ''ti pricas''.
Also in Serbian like in Greece you read like its written.There are some exceptions in Greece(ai,oi.ei..) but mostly its read like its written.

Gia sou !
су-кру
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2007 08:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Che wrote:
mrly wrote:
Do some of greeks know internet site or some internet store, for baying some CDs or books or for listening training course from greek language

Maybe this little package of mine could help those who want to learn Greek.

In this compilation of files (.rar archive, app. 2,5 Mb), you'll find interesting basic lessons of Greek language (in .pdf format, so Acrobat Reader is required), and, as well, Greek-English and English-Greek dictionary.

http://rapidshare.com/files/13029315/grcki-delije.rar.html

Че, хајде молим те ако можеш да окачиш тај фајл поново али на неко друго место типа сендспејс, спидшер.
Имам неке муке са овим рапидшером.

Поздрав.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: