DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olympiakos-bolognia (euroleague)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeoFaliroGate7
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2006 20:26    Post subject: Olympiakos-bolognia (euroleague) Reply with quote

MRZIM PARTIZAN
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2006 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olympiakos won 94-67 Very Happy

Red Star Forever
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2006 12:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

About this nick MRZIM PARTIZAN (I hate partizan)... I am surprised that someone is using that nick... You should change it my friend... I will tell you why... First of all, we have not complexes and we are not here because we hate someone, we are here because we love Red Star and Olympiakos... Second, Christians shouldn't hate, especially Orthodox Christians... It is not a feeling that should be in our hearts... We just don't like them and we shouldn't even think about them, clubs like partizan, paok and many others...
MRZIM PARTIZAN
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2006 14:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Star Forever wrote:
About this nick MRZIM PARTIZAN (I hate partizan)... I am surprised that someone is using that nick... You should change it my friend... I will tell you why... First of all, we have not complexes and we are not here because we hate someone, we are here because we love Red Star and Olympiakos... Second, Christians shouldn't hate, especially Orthodox Christians... It is not a feeling that should be in our hearts... We just don't like them and we shouldn't even think about them, clubs like partizan, paok and many others...

yes brother we are Orthodoxes as and I person but this my nick dont connest with Orthodoxia you say too we love Red Star and Olympiakos I didnt said to it not........ Confused
this nick is connect with fanatism but most us here it is fanatics Cool I think your sense no problem Wink yet this forum is for our brothers no for our nicks Very Happy
DiavoloRosso1985
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 07:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't understand why a group of supportes do support for two teams! or i am fan of red star, or i am fan of olympiakos, but if i am a fan of red star why should i interest me for olympiakos ??? i think this partnerships beetween fangroups are nonsense because what do you make when red star has to play against olympiakos, you don't enjoy if red star makes a goal ???? explain me please this?

p.s scusatemi per il mio pessimo inglese, ho cercato di esprimermi nel migliore dei modi!
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do whatever you want, as all people they do whatever they want, so keep your opinion for yourself...
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
CominCorect
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 12:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
You do whatever you want, as all people they do whatever they want, so keep your opinion for yourself...

CORRECT! Wink and dont try to understead this brothership because you ll never do that...that is something especialy... Laughing CAPPISCHI???
DiavoloRosso1985
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

CominCorect wrote:
RedBull-7- wrote:

CORRECT! Wink and dont try to understead this brothership because you ll never do that...that is something especialy... Laughing CAPPISCHI???

i don't have nothing against, but i would be interested in getting explained how you would behave you when red star has to play against olympiakos ? immagine one the day they play the champions leauge final or the uefa cup final, if you are from serbia you would be more happy if wins red star and the greeks would me more happy if wins olympiakos and then i think you wouldn't be so friendly beetween you! look the brothership from lazio and inter, the brothership exists , but i personally would be very angry with the laziali for 5 .5.2002! ( lazio has beaten inter 4-2 and inter has lost the scudetto! )
Ammiro i tifosi della Stella Rossa per le loro attività. Una delle migliori curve in tutta Europa secondo me! Siete voi i maestri dei fumogeni Smile DEJAN SAVICEVIC, SANTO SUBITO E PER SEMPRE NEI CUORI DI NOI MILANISTI!!!!!
CominCorect
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiavoloRosso1985 wrote:
[
immagine one the day they play the champions leauge final or the uefa cup final, if you are from serbia you would be more happy if wins red star and the greeks would me more happy if wins olympiakos and then i think you wouldn't be so friendly beetween you! look the brothership from lazio and inter, the brothership exists , but i personally would be very angry with the laziali for 5 .5.2002! ( lazio has beaten inter 4-2 and inter has lost the scudetto! )

you are wrong so much...we are something more then just brothership..we are ORTHODOX BROTHER Wink and i tell you...dont try to understead that..that is hard for you...BYE BYE
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, what's your nation and what's your team?
NeoFaliroGate7
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 17:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

he is italian Wink milan
Даре
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 17:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiavoloRosso1985 va fan kulo
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 17:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeoFaliroGate7 wrote:
he is italian Wink milan

Well it seems that he is Inter supporter to me...
Dejan1983
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiavoloRosso1985 wrote:
immagine one the day they play the champions leauge final or the uefa cup final

That would be fucking wonderful, because then Gate 7 and Delije can have one massive party!
УлтрасЛондон
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiavoloRosso1985 wrote:
i think this partnerships beetween fangroups are nonsense because what do you make when red star has to play against olympiakos, you don't enjoy if red star makes a goal ????

DiavoloRosso1985 wrote:
i don't have nothing against, but i would be interested in getting explained how you would behave you when red star has to play against olympiakos ?

whistling

Make up your mind.

Anyway you are right.
Cause the other week we played fans of Oli in basketball for the charity game as one of Red Star guys is fighting leukhemia, we lost!!! We were so angry at Oli fans, how can they do such thing? Our friendship was shaken and one more time we loose we are going to support paok and beshiktash.

Interista, you came to the wrong forum, trust me. Not because you asked stupid question, and you did, but because this is forum of fans with, as you like to say, mentalita ultras. Unless you are Interista if I am watermelon?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: