DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

flags, symbols, etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Organizator skupa
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 09:59    Post subject: flags, symbols, etc Reply with quote

Hello Bros,
I would like to know what do you think about using greek letters on your flags,banners,scarfs...
I see that you are recently started to use more latinic letters and names on your terrace. That was a modern thing on our North for last 20 - 25 years, with one break from 1989-1992. In last 2 years Delije have decided to use strictly cyrilic(serbian) letter on our material(exept for example crazy north). We think that its better for this reasons:
-we are nationalist group, so we have to use and protect serbian language and letters
-we are trying to be original, there is no point in copying some other supporters (italians or english, or any other) because we are what we are, and we cannot be something other and better from what we are. Other ultras from whole world are respecting us for what we are, and not for something we fake. I dont know if serbian hool scene could be significant in something, but Delije are sure trying.
We cant be better italians or english than themselves, so its pointless trying.
In other hand greek scene has something really special. You have something special that cannot be seen in other terraces in the whole world. Its atmosphere, fights, anarchy, and among all that and many other it was your originality - flags in greek wich are looking really impresive and I could say little frightening for every west european ultras who come in greece stadiums.
I was lucky to feel that atmosphere before two years on oly-pao, but I see your group has started to change its famous image.
I think you (oly) should keep your signs, names, letters... to preserve your originality and let someone others who has not anything original to offer to copy other groups.
p.s.
our oldest group ULTRAS has made a new banner with cyrillic letters, now its УЛТРАС!
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brate... Your post and your words... I just ADORE THEM! You are ABSOLUTELY right and CONGRATULATIONS for that way of thinking and i agree 100% with you!
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
Сербо Макарид
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 13:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just something I would like to say nationalist is in many cases not the right word, i always say tradicionalist!
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

use the word: PATRIOTS !!!! Very Happy

better !!! Wink
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 23:07    Post subject: Re: flags, symbols, etc Reply with quote

Organizator skupa wrote:

In other hand greek scene has something really special. You have something special that cannot be seen in other terraces in the whole world. Its atmosphere, fights, anarchy, and among all that and many other it was your originality - flags in greek wich are looking really impresive and I could say little frightening for every west european ultras who come in greece stadiums.

You used fine word here Organizator! That is my impresion too! And i agree 100% with everything else that you wrote! From the new time of G7 this are the good examples...

...and this is bed example...

Of course, this is my opinion. I think that good friend is not one who tels onley good things to you. Real friend is one who trie to show your bad moments... Thats why i whant to say, as Organizator already said, you should keep your original way, well known to all other contreys and fans. Respect for guys who made those flags on last pictures, but most of them are on english and with latinic leters, and that style remainds on italians. Why should greeks copy italians when they based their ancent culture on copying greek culture? Smile Brothers, i dont think that you should look for inspiration outside of your one history (i meen on gate 7 history, and hellas history as well)! Find new way to present in old style and its gonna be impresive!

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2006 04:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

One "difference" we can say between us... You are the CRAZY NORTH and we are SOUTHeners Razz Razz Razz Razz
brannik
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2006 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

red_knight wrote:
use the word: PATRIOTS !!!! Very Happy

better !!! Wink

better is - ПАТРИОТИ!!
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2006 07:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://serbhellenic.16.forumer.com/

Very Happy
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2006 12:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
http://serbhellenic.16.forumer.com/

Very Happy
wow, i didn't know for this forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: