DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

macedonia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2006 03:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

i knew you bulgarians are dumb ass people but you are a champion. you know when is going to be bulgaria on three seas,NEVER and not even then
Масимо
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2006 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulgaria on three streams, more likely Very Happy
SCThugz
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2006 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Hatori Hanzo. There were few conflicts between Bulgaria and Serbia for this territory. But why don't you tell something about the monastery "Света Богородица Пречиста" near Kichevo? Have you seen what you serbs have done to this beatiful monastery? Inside the building there is our tzar Boris I (852-889) painted on the wall, but his name written on the wall is erased with something sharp. And this deed was done by Ortodox serb...
You can see our tzar Boris painted on the wall in the monastery "Свети Наум" near Ohrid, in the church "Свето Благовещение" in Prilep, in Resen in the church "Свети Кирил и Методий"...there are many more, but I saw those with my own eyes.
In the monastery "Света Богородица Каменичка" in Ohrid there is a fresco with the holy brothers Kiril and Metodii which are holding a scroll with the bulgarian alphabet and there is a sign between two of them "Български просветители - те създават азбуката българска". There is an icon in the monastery "Света Богородица Пречиста" near Kichevo with the same picture and sign. And there is another icon made in XIV century with the holy brothers and their students holding the bulgarian alphabet, found in Ohrid.
And the greeks writting in this forum will confirm with pleasure the next fact. When their emperor Vasilii (I'm not sure how to wrote his name - in Bulgaria he is called "Василий", so i write Vasilii, but if this is not the way his name should be written, I'm sorry) finally conquer Bulgaria in 1018, he was wondering what to do with the bulgarian patriarchate, because in Byzantium there was another patriarchate, and it was impossible to have two patriarchates in one country. So he reduce it in archbishopric in 1019 with the name "Bulgarian autocephalous archbishopric" - Българска автокефална архиепископия, based in Ohrid. The leader of it was signed in few thousend church documents as "Archbishop of Ohrid (Justiniana Prima) and whole Bulgaria". This archbishopric was claimed from all - turks, serbs, greeks - as a BULGARIAN, and all orthodox christians in those lands called themselves as BULGARIANS, from 1019-1767year.
Have you seen churches "Света Неделя", "Света Богородица" in Bitoly? There are signs on them "Построено от българите във Биотля 1863". Тhere is sign on the church "Свети Димитър" in Skopie - "Построена от българите в Скопие 1864".
And what about all the seals of the churches and cities in FYROM ? On each seal from those years is written "Българска църковна община"
There are many more facts, but I'll stop here. My aim is not ofend or argue with somebody in this forum, i tried to wrote only facts about this territory prooving only one thing - in Macedonia there were a lots of bulgarians, fewer serbs and greeks, some albanians, but no "macedonians".
I'll be glad to see your point of view, and some evidences prooving your theories about this beatuful land.

P.S.
The saddest thing is that Macedonia will become part of Albania. When three sides are fighting for something, usually someone else win it...
Масимо
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2006 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is Serb monastery in Chicago, with frescoes of Tzar Dusan... That doesn`t make Mitchigen a serbian land.
Масимо
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2006 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illinois, sorry Very Happy
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2006 04:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCThugz
ok so you want to say that macedonia is bulgarian...
bulgarian empire in 10th century was very strong, that is 100% true, that state occupied lot of teritory of todays rep.Serbia, but it dosent make that teritories bulgarian.
Quote:
This archbishopric was claimed from all - turks, serbs, greeks - as a BULGARIAN, and all orthodox christians in those lands called themselves as BULGARIANS, from 1019-1767year.

nobody called themselves bulgarian or serbian or english or french in medieval, that is nonsence, rulers had one name for they people, but people didnt know for what we call today nationaliti, people of one state had same language and religion, sometimes not even that, sometimes only thing that were same for everybody was same ruler, so what you wrote is not true, bulgarian and serbian lands before were, roman, than byzantian, wich dosent make us romans or byzantins.

as for icons and wrotings on walls of monestries
tellme please what is the diference of serbian and bulgarian alphabet in 14th century???? bouth came out from old slavic alphabet wich is made out of one man and his students in memory of his late brother kirilo, yes???
second you are talking about what serbs did to monestries, but you doesnt talking what bulgarians did to serbian churchies and monestries, about bulgarian occupation and violence during the WWI, while we were figthing the austrians, what bulgarinas did in east and south serbia(read fyrm), what kind of violence bulgarinas made

Quote:
And what about all the seals of the churches and cities in FYROM ? On each seal from those years is written "Българска църковна община"

there is lot of explanation for this if you read what i wrote above, i dont whatn to argue, but it is not everything black and white, for example i will never be proud on what we did in 1885. but you cant be proud on lot of things either, so about wrothings on chuchies there is lot explanations that are not to pleasent for bulgarian people
one thing is almost for sure if it goes the way it goes
Quote:
The saddest thing is that Macedonia will become part of Albania

SCThugz
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2006 09:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
nobody called themselves bulgarian or serbian or english or french in medieval, that is nonsence, rulers had one name for they people, but people didnt know for what we call today nationaliti, people of one state had same language and religion, sometimes not even that, sometimes only thing that were same for everybody was same ruler, so what you wrote is not true, bulgarian and serbian lands before were, roman, than byzantian, wich dosent make us romans or byzantins

In the medieval-yes. But when this land was part of the Ottoman Empire, for the sultan allmost all the people in this area were bulgarians.
Quote:
tellme please what is the diference of serbian and bulgarian alphabet in 14th century???? bouth came out from old slavic alphabet wich is made out of one man and his students in memory of his late brother kirilo, yes???
Yes! The difference between our two alphabets is that we have "ъ" "ю" "я", in yours Vuk Karadjic replaced some of the old slavic letters with others, which i can't wrote, i don't have them on my keyboard Smile .All the signs and writtings in macedonia from Xth to XIX century are on our version (ofcourse during the centuries there were made a lot of changes, but for all neutral scientists it was BG version). But Tito, Georgi Dimitrov and soviet scum decided to create one more nation on the Balkans, so they wrote "Macedonian alphabet", "Macedonian gramatics", and the biggest lie - "Macedonian history"
"Macedonian alphabet" is some kind of your alphabet, Tito&Co forced people to write on it;"Macedonian gramatics"- the only two slavic inflected (without cases) languages are bulgarian and macedonian. Who has stolen from who? ; and for the history-it's one big theft. They stole the begining of their "empire" from the ancient greeks, their medival from us-they say tzar Samuil was "macedonian tzar"; and during the Ottoman slavery is maybe the biggest lie. The Miladinovi brothers published a book in 1861 - "Bulgarian folk songs from Macedonia"-in Yugoslavia it was "translated" into "Macedonian folk songs". The words "българин, българско, български, българска" were replaced with "македонец, македонско, македонски...". Dimitar Miladinov's most famous words "Aз отивам на верна смърт, но народът български няма да умре заедно с мен" (I wil die, but bulgarian nation won't die with me") were replaced with "macedonian nation". And they threat them as "heroes of Macedonia". Jordan Hadjikonstantinov - Djinot's words "И ако ме поита някой ли си, или си болгарин? Аз полноответам:болгарин съм...болгарин прави, верни и благороден човек. Болгарин е любител сякое добро. Аз съм болгарин, плачем за нашите изгубени болгари...и затова должни сме да ся жертвуваме за бракята наши пресладки болгари ( "аnd when I'm asked: who are you, someone or bulgarian? I answer:I'm bulgarian...right, honest and noble bulgarian man. Bulgarian, loving everyone and everything good. I'm bulgarian and I'm crying for our lost dead bulgarians...and that's why we have to sacrifice our lives for our lovely bulgarian brothers") were replaced in books published in Yugoslavia with macedonian, macedonia etc. He is another "Macedonian hero". I can also write Rajko Jinzifov, Kuzman Shapkarev and many others our writters and poets words which comunist Yugoslavia translated in way they want...
Quote:
second you are talking about what serbs did to monestries, but you doesnt talking what bulgarians did to serbian churchies and monestries, about bulgarian occupation and violence during the WWI, while we were figthing the austrians, what bulgarinas did in east and south serbia(read fyrm), what kind of violence bulgarinas made

Well, as you know the official propaganda will never say about such things. I don't know any facts about bulgarian violence against serbs in that priod, but if you know, tell me. I'm not trying to deny the truth.
Quote:
there is lot of explanation for this if you read what i wrote above, i dont whatn to argue, but it is not everything black and white, for example i will never be proud on what we did in 1885. but you cant be proud on lot of things either, so about wrothings on chuchies there is lot explanations that are not to pleasent for bulgarian people
Yes, this theme about Macedonia is maybe the hardest to understand and to research. Not everything is, as you say, black and white, there are also shades of grey. And yes there are really a lots of things we have done which are for shame...
You mentioned 1885. In Bulgaria no one is proud of our victory. Our biggest patriotic writter and poet, Ivan Vazov has volume of poetry "Slivnica", about the war. http://www.slovo.bg/showwork.php3?AuID=14&T1=%D1%EB%E8%E2%ED%E8%F6%E0&Add1= If you are interested-read it. Vazov is very proud for our victory, but he is really grieving for all dead serb brothers.
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2006 11:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, so many beutifull words. you are trying to prove your point to a wrong people we know who are bulgarians.few conflicts does not give right picture,how many times you attacked us and how many times we attacked you,tell me.battle of velbuzd 1330,battle of bregalnica 1913,world war 1 almost every time we were attacked you are ussing that chance to attacked us from behind along with every our neighbor ecxept GREEKS and ROMANIANS. in diaspora lot of church were founded by greeks,serbians and russians(never with bulgarians)you tell me why. don't give that story that macedonia should be bulgarian based that you were strong empire in past if we going with that logic than greeks have most right to claim not just macedonia but whole balkan becouse they were here long before slavic people came in to the balkans.
SCThugz
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2006 16:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know that trying to explain to greeks and serbs the bulgarian point of view about Macedonia is not good idea Rolling Eyes
Velbuzd 1330 - yes, we attacked you, but Bulgaria was in alliance with the greeks against you. Why don't you blame us and the greeks equally? And why don't you say how you win this battle?And what about 923 ? Roman Lakapin gave some gold to you and you attacked us.
How you dare to speak about the period 1912-1913?
And what about WWI ?We were trying to get our lands, which you and the greeks have stollen from us.
I was trying to explain our point of view with some historical facts and I was trying not to offend you.
Quote:
I don't know any facts about bulgarian violence against serbs in that priod, but if you know, tell me. I'm not trying to deny the truth
Quote:
My aim is not ofend or argue with somebody in this forum, i tried to wrote only facts about this territory prooving only one thing - in Macedonia there were a lots of bulgarians, fewer serbs and greeks, some albanians, but no "macedonians".
I'll be glad to see your point of view, and some evidences prooving your theories about this beatuful land

And you are talking about other things...In the history of the Balkans there are hundreds of wars - one against all, alliances, betrayals, "free for all"...We will never forget them, but our reality and the things which are happening NOW are even more scary, and we have to focus on them, not on the wars of the past...because if we try to continue the medieval tradition-endless war, we will end like our ancestors-slaves to the muslim scum. USA and EU are trying to make Kosovo part of Albania, Macedonia may soon became part of Albania too, the turks in Bulgaria want independance, almost all of the gypsis here are muslims and for each born bulgarian baby there are four gypsis...
And you are talking the same shits - "Бугари-татари", that we are your greatest enemy and etc. Why ?
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2006 17:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

so Mr SCThugz, you're trying with your Bulgarian propaganda to create a problem and a fight between 2 BROTHER NATIONS and between Gate 7 and Delije... Nice try but you won't succeed! And just to know, 3 parts of Macedonia today, Vardar Aegean and Pirin, Greeks made an alliance with Serbs against you with the deal that we will take Aegean Macedonia and they'll take Vardar Macedonia so you took only Pirin Macedonia! The problem is with people from FYROM that they call theirselves Macedonians and they think that they are Alexander's Ancestors and they are NOT! Tito gave them nation and named them "Macedonia", before 1939 the name of them was "Vardarska Bonivia"! So stop your propaganda NOW! Nice try to create problems between BROTHERS but you can't!
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
SCThugz
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2006 17:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

"create a problem and a fight between 2 BROTHER NATIONS and between Gate 7 and Delije" Laughing how to create it ? Belive me this is the last thing I'm interested - the alliance between you and them. I really don't care about it, and I have no reason to "create problems between BROTHERS".
There is a big difference between propaganda and historical facts, right ? And one of those facts is that "macedonians" are not Alexander's ancestorsNo one prooved the things I've said are lies, instead you found some evil conspiracy trying to break your friendship.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2006 17:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen, if you don't care to create problems, then put your Bulgarian propaganda in your ASS and DON'T write here! Can you understand that this forum it's for our BROTHERSHIP and if you don't care about it YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED here? You only came to make your propaganda! And Alexander's Ancestors of course are Macedonians, Macedonians are Ancient Northern Greeks and Macedonia is Northern Greece! I am half Makedon by myself, red_knight is 100% Macedonian!
SCThugz
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2006 19:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was sure that normal conversation about this topic is impossible. But you are right, this is yours forum, and no one shares my point of view, so there is no reason for me to write here. I've said what I've got to say. You don't prove I'm wrong.
P.S. my ancestors are also from this land, so perhaps there is something macedonian in me Wink
P.P.S. 14.12.2006 - Sofia.
Масимо
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2006 19:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCThugz wrote:

How you dare to speak about the period 1912-1913?
And what about WWI ?We were trying to get our lands, which you and the greeks have stollen from us.

This is too much. How you dare to speak about that? You attacked Serbia with four armies, and try to posses Salonika with one of your army [second, i think] and all that without declaring a war, on surprise like cowards. And of course, you were overrun.

And WW1... You waited for Austo-Hungarians to defeat Serbian army, enter deep in Serbian teritory, and then declared war to our army, how was in retreat, and you entered the part of our country wich was not defended, cutting the Serbian army retreat routs.
But, Serbs regrouped in Greece, and one more time you were crushed, like every time you tried to conquer serbian [and greek] teritory.

Sorry for possible errors in spelling.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2006 19:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have nothing to prove you, Scientists History and Historians proved it already! What you proved here? That you are Alexander's Descendant? Or that Macedonia it's Bulgarian?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: