DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ortodoxian agreement?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2007 19:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brothers, i didn't know where to post my opinion about stabbing of ordinary Red Star fans in Thessaloniki. Maybe in this topic is best.

If someday you play with Partizan if you would do same thing like this pussys or anything similar, i most say that i would stop considering Gate7 as my brothers. They massacred Serbs, who are not hooligans, i cant understand that. Even if we know that they use knifes we didn't even think to bring them with us to answer them on same level. Orthodox brothers? They are not Orthodox, they are not Greeks, they are Turks! I hope that this kind of "hooliganism" is strange for you, because i would be disappointed otherwise. They will regret...

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
alex-gate7london
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2007 23:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

hatori hello... we would NEVER stab innocents like that, not partizan, not turks, not anyone... this is the lowest form of violence, it is not hooliganism, it is barbarism.
the worst i heard was a 13 year old serbian child running around thessaloniki crying because the paok bastards beat up his father.
i am embarassed that these people are greeks.

drenke
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2007 00:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex-gate7london wrote:
hatori hello... we would NEVER stab innocents like that, not partizan, not turks, not anyone... this is the lowest form of violence, it is not hooliganism, it is barbarism.
the worst i heard was a 13 year old serbian child running around thessaloniki crying because the paok bastards beat up his father.
i am embarassed that these people are greeks.

He is 10 not 13. HE ran away into a taxi and called the police.
Генералштаб
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2007 18:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

мрјое...још једна грешка и бан...мада га и овако итекако заслужујеш.
Ајде модератори бришите ове глупости.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2007 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatori Hanzo wrote:
Brothers, i didn't know where to post my opinion about stabbing of ordinary Red Star fans in Thessaloniki. Maybe in this topic is best.

If someday you play with Partizan if you would do same thing like this pussys or anything similar, i most say that i would stop considering Gate7 as my brothers. They massacred Serbs, who are not hooligans, i cant understand that. Even if we know that they use knifes we didn't even think to bring them with us to answer them on same level. Orthodox brothers? They are not Orthodox, they are not Greeks, they are Turks! I hope that this kind of "hooliganism" is strange for you, because i would be disappointed otherwise. They will regret...

Brate, we, as GATE 7 we won't do this! And i have to tell you that minorities who are making bullshit are EVERYWHERE, so i think you are wrong of saying that you wills top considering Gate 7 as your Brothers! When you are the team with the most supporters it's logic that there will be and minority of knife stabbers! Am i right or wrong? Those pussies who stabbed father and familiar people, are simple the GREATEST COWARDS in our country!
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2007 14:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
Hatori Hanzo wrote:

Brate, we, as GATE 7 we won't do this! And i have to tell you that minorities who are making bullshit are EVERYWHERE, so i think you are wrong of saying that you wills top considering Gate 7 as your Brothers! When you are the team with the most supporters it's logic that there will be and minority of knife stabbers! Am i right or wrong? Those pussies who stabbed father and familiar people, are simple the GREATEST COWARDS in our country!

Dear brother, you know about my feelings about brotherhood, Gate 7 and Olympiakos. I said my personal opinion, not in the name of Delije, that i would be very censoriously disappointed if i would see that you stabbed 7 innocent Serbs, no matter what club they follow. My picture of our connections and brotherhood would be destroyed. It would be different if they stabbed 1 person and if they said that was mistake. But to stab 7 innocent people and that you know that they are not hooligans... For me that is terrible shame. Of course that you would never do the same thing! I know!

Црвени
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2007 14:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:

Brother, you are right, there is no group which can control every fan, no to talk about controlling every person who cheer for your club.

RedBull-7- wrote:
you are wrong of saying that you will stop considering Gate 7 as your Brothers!

No brother, that word is wrongly interpreted, that's not even close to official opinion of the group. We consider You as brothers and nothing can disorder our brotherhood. GIA PANTA MAZI

ΘΥΡΑ 7 ДЕЛИЈЕ
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2007 14:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatori Hanzo you are totally right as i said about the stabs in Thessaloniki, those people for me, they are not MEN at all but FAGGOTS, i can't imagine myself go and stabbing a father in front of his child, but stupid people are EVERYWHERE, that's what i am trying to explain you! And even if this thing that you say happens, you don't know if those who will stab Grobari will be Olympiakos fans! I will send you PM to tell you some more brate!

ZAUVEK ZAJEDNO

DELIJE + GATE 7
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
thanasaros-7-
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2007 05:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brate moj,Hatori Hanzo,just to know something about the pussies from gate 4...They did not do it because it was Delije in Solyn...They did not do it because the people were Serbs...They did it,just because they are stupid at their minds and are not thinking anything,just to be shown at tv and people to think that they are the greatest hooligans or something...at 2000 year,they did the same against pao "fans"...There were people with their families who went there to watch final 4 for basketball,so gate 4 to "prove" that they are "super hooligans",started attacking at families with flags or t-shirts of pao,breaking their cars and generally all the cars which were from Athens...And all those to people,who were not able to react at this and paok fans did not just take their stuff but also were using knifes and breaking cars...So just to make it clear...
Црвени
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 12 Nov 2007 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes brother, grobari also wish for media attention, you have probably watched documentary ,,The real football factories'' where they wanted to be shown as the most dangerous hooligans on the world, sticking guns in to the camera.
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2007 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

xaxaxaxaxaaaaaa

I've seen it, the "The Real Grobari Clowns Factories"

It was for jokes, man ... very nice that the Delije didn't want any contact with this circus ...
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2007 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand you brothers, i never believed that you would do the same thing. I know that our Brothers have honor! I just tried to explain how terrible and stupid that looks to me, cowards, pusys, thats what they are!
Greeks and Serbs are Orthodox brothers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: