DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ortodoxian agreement?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2006 14:55    Post subject: Ortodoxian agreement? Reply with quote

Brothers, you all know that we have, unfortunatly, very big problem here in serbia with knifes. Mostly young kids, about 16-17-18 years old are using them in fights and you probubly heard that so many people died in last two years, and many more are injured... That is very bad, we are realy not heapy to see young serb who is killed from hands of another young serb! This days we are working on action to stop this, but it is not so easy (Most of those kids we even dont know). But anyway, it is very very important thing for us and we gona try hard to stop this sheet, we see whole situation like big shame for serbian hooligan moviment!
In future we are thinking to try to make one agriment with onother groups in serbia. That agriment would be about knifes, that every group says clearly that they will not use knifes any more! Maybe we ll try to put out all weapon cose that would be great thing for future of fans/hools moviment in serbia. But this is very very dificult, there are many problems about this! But we ll see...

My question for all of you is, what do you think about such agriment betwen all ortodox fans in europe? Becose, i wouldnt also like to see that one ortodoxian greek or rusian is dead from hands of one serb, even if that greek is for example fan of panatinaikos. I feel whole greek nation like ortodox brother nation, and when someone says to me that he is a greek, i look him as a brother (if he says that he is olympiakos, everything is double! Smile ). And i look panatinaikos fans as our big enemy cose they are bigest enemy of our brothers! And i would like to kick they asses anywhere, but not to kill some of them. Same is with rusian nation, our brother nation, and with enemys of spartak.

Thats why i ask you, what do you think, would that be posible, to make one simple but very important agriment inside all ortodoxian nation, where all ortodox fans from europe would agree that they will be clear in fights betwen other ortodoxians, or at least to not use knifes and such things? Ofcourse, this is onley our thinkings abot everything, nothing is oficial. I would like to see coment from brothers from rusia and greece!

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
alex-gate7london
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2006 18:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

hatori this is a very good idea, but really it is impossible to enforce.
i agree with you on all points, yes i hate panathinaikos, paok and aek, yes i'd love to beat the shit out of all of their hooligans (i say hooligans because a big problem in greece is the attacking of scarfers, it happens too often), but i dont want to see them dead. because at the end of the day, when you take the teams away we are all brothers, neighbors, friends, etc....

unfortunately the ones that use knives are often outside of organised groups, and they are hard to find and punish. so i would love this to happen, and maybe we can try and find a way to enforce it, but it will be very hard.

MGF
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2006 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thats why i ask you, what do you think, would that be posible, to make one simple but very important agriment inside all ortodoxian nation, where all ortodox fans from europe would agree that they will be clear in fights betwen other ortodoxians, or at least to not use knifes and such things?

Very good idea, but the agreement should also state that use of knives and weapons against any group should be prohibited, not just Orthodox Brothers. Maybe the agreement could state that all Orthodox nations decide to go a 100% clean. Everyone has to make order in their own group, then their country and after it can become an international agreement that actually works?

PS - Hatori, one more post and you have 1389 Cool
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2006 19:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

MGF wrote:

PS - Hatori, one more post and you have 1389 Cool

I didnt notice this MGF my brother Smile This is best place for my 1389. post. The best becose that is the year of the most holy betle in Serbian history where all Serbs went on the Kosovo field to give their lifes for Serbia, for Ortodoxy, and to kill otomans who had aspiration to our teritorys. We should imagine what would those holy warriors sad to us when they saw us killing each other... They gaved their lifes for Ortodoxy, for Serbia, and for new generations of Serbs. They would be ashamed of us and that is terible thing. We have their blood and we should think about this! To fight like real knights! Specialy inside of our nations and betwen our Ortodox nations.

Alex, i also think that this is very dificult, almost imposible at this moment! But for one or two or five years maybe things are going to be bether in this point. Very important for us is to think in this direction and try to find way to make something like this one day. Regards brother!

alex-gate7london
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2006 20:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is important to stop this. but i think all weapons should be stopped. a baseball bat or metal bar to the head is just as dangerous as a knife...

Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2006 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex-gate7london wrote:

i agree with you on all points, yes i hate panathinaikos, paok and aek, yes i'd love to beat the shit out of all of their hooligans (i say hooligans because a big problem in greece is the attacking of scarfers, it happens too often),

Alex, i didnt consider this part of your mesage in my first replay. This is also vety big problem in serbia! Forexample, after game against milano in belgrade i know for 7 incidents against red star suporters, where almost all groups from serbian scene participated (not whole groups, mostley their younger guys). From those 7 incident onley 1 was hools on hools, all other have been against normal suporters or scarfers. Very sad. This kind of incidents are onley destroying our real hooligan scene.

And i completly agree with you about baseball bats or metal bars! They are also for those who dont have curage to fight like a man. But unfortunatly today is situation so that you have to be well armed cose othervise you are in danger. And thats why you are risking to kill someone even if you dont wanth that. Thats why everything should be stoped with agreement, othervise people wouldnt belive to eachother becose to many problems happend in past.

Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2006 23:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

hallo brate i think the weapons should stop generally in hooliganism no one wants a fun (my opinion even if he is grobari,paok,panathinaikos) to killed outside of a stadium even in a battle .... as you said before no more orthodox killed by orthodox and i agree with you. a problem here in greece is for example paok fans some of their good stuff (hools) are not in a relegion are anarchists and many other team fans like (aek,aris...) has fans in the same believes...but knifes arent so common these days in greece as the old days but i agree with you brate no more kills for football

p.s. i am not against hooliganism but to kill an other human during peace its idiot
p.s2 the post is my personal opinion dots
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2006 04:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for information, yesterday in Thessaloniki, Paok and Aris fans they stabbed each other and they threw molotof bombs... It was a basketball tournament in "Alexandrio Basketball Stadium" of Thessaloniki and Paok fans meet with Aris fans and they were fighting on streets and then they went at University of Thessaloniki to continue the fights (because police has not the right to go inside the Universities here)... so... that's what happened
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
УлтрасЛондон
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2006 07:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
because police has not the right to go inside the Universities here

Shocked

our police doesn't go to primary school Very Happy

now seriously, why?
100%anti crnobeli
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2006 07:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltrasLondon wrote:
RedBull-7- wrote:
because police has not the right to go inside the Universities here

Shocked

our police doesn't go to primary school Very Happy

now seriously, why?

I think it is the Autonomy of University,but I'm not sure.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2006 09:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Greece, the universities have ASYLUM and the police has not the right to go inside, that's why! Something like 100%anti crnobeli said...
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2006 20:24    Post subject: Uni Reply with quote

The Police cannot enter, even in the perimeter of the University Campus.

It's the ASYLUM that Red(pit)-Bull 7 said ... Smile

Only if the Council of the Uni allouds Police can enter, but it happens very rare, almost never ...

And the Thessaloniki fight yesterday wasn't so serious (there was 1 serious injury ofcourse, but it's normal i guess...), the TV Channels always over-react on these matters ...
Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2006 20:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

about the asilum red_knight and red7bull are correct but yesterday in thessaloniki we had one of the biggest fights (7 injured went to hospitals ) paok fans used molotof bombs and they injured two fans (one with knife as the topic said....and one with gun not serius) but the fans are still in the hospitals and we had many burned cars.Paok fans used helmets and (police)glops they were 40-50 and aris fans were 1.500.Thessalonikis yesterday fight was the worst since ''POSIDONEIO FIGHT'' when 200 gate 7 supporters (our brothers) went there and attacked to paok fans (over 400) in their own city offcurse we where the winners Wink they were running.That happened 2 years ago and was the last good fight in Thessaloniki since yesterday
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2006 04:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vasili, don't listen to red_knight he came back from Russia in 2000 and from then he is always drunk Razz
Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2006 20:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe dinos Laughing he drinks votka? or greek stuff like ouzo?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: