DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dusan Bajevic & Red Star
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex-gate7london
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 11:47    Post subject: Dusan Bajevic & Red Star Reply with quote

The bond between our teams continues... but i'm not sure if this is a good thing for you, yes he rebuilt our team when hadnt won a championship in 10 years, but he also caused alot of problems... all i can say is good luck and i hope things work out.

Н_КЛАН99
Ветеран

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 12:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that he is the best solution we had. We'll see.

Cheers brother!
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 13:23    Post subject: Re: Dusan Bajevic & Red Star Reply with quote

alex-gate7london wrote:
The bond between our teams continues... but i'm not sure if this is a good thing for you, yes he rebuilt our team when hadnt won a championship in 10 years, but he also caused alot of problems... all i can say is good luck and i hope things work out.

Brother, we have one way of diling with the club. They work they part of the thing, bring the players, coachs and other stuff and we are not envolved (exept if they try to bring some muslim or croat or something, but they know that is imposible so they dont do it). Onley thing we wanth from them is honesty and best work for the club. First day when they make problem for our club in any way, we will fight them until their end. So, they made dicision about coach, he most emprove that he is good enough for red star, othervise he must go away! Our brotherhood doesnt have anything to do with the coach or players! OUR THING is much biger than any player or any person, they are not important! What is important is idea of our brotherhood, that is unbreakble!

BROTHERS FOREVER!

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
alex-gate7london
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 25 May 2006 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats good, but the problem with bajevic is that he wants to be the biggest star at the club, he hates players being more famous and more loved than him. at olympiakos he fought with ivic, he fought with zahovic, he fought with giovanni, he fought with rivaldo, and the list goes on and on. so he creates a bad atmosphere at the team, but hopefully he will be better for you.

also he has no loyalty, so expect him at partizan some time soon, he was at aek, then came to olympiakos, then went back to aek, and publicly said he wanted to go to panathinaikos...

i used to say fuck bajevic, but now that he is in charge of zvezda i hope he does a good job.

Н_КЛАН99
Ветеран

PostPosted: 26 May 2006 06:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Hatori said he is just a coach. If he makes a good job we'll be thankfull if not he will be kicked out thats the way.

They come and go only we (delije) are always with our club.
Bacskai
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 13:16    Post subject: Re: Dusan Bajevic & Red Star Reply with quote

i think japanese clowns got nothing to do with da conflict in the Balkan. you don't live live here, man, so shut the f*** up support tokyo or those like that.

Hatori Hanzo wrote:
alex-gate7london wrote:

Brother, we have one way of diling with the club. They work they part of the thing, bring the players, coachs and other stuff and we are not envolved (exept if they try to bring some muslim or croat or something, but they know that is imposible so they dont do it). Onley thing we wanth from them is honesty and best work for the club. First day when they make problem for our club in any way, we will fight them until their end. So, they made dicision about coach, he most emprove that he is good enough for red star, othervise he must go away! Our brotherhood doesnt have anything to do with the coach or players! OUR THING is much biger than any player or any person, they are not important! What is important is idea of our brotherhood, that is unbreakble!

BROTHERS FOREVER!

Bacskai
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 13:20    Post subject: Re: Dusan Bajevic & Red Star Reply with quote

i think japanese clowns got nothing to do with da conflict in the Balkan. you don't live live here, man, you don't know what it is like to live in this region, you can support tha team but dont comment anything else so shut the f*** up support tokyo or shit like that DO YOU READ ME SOLDJA!?!?

Hatori Hanzo wrote:
alex-gate7london wrote:

BROTHERS FOREVER!

Нуклеар
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 13:56    Post subject: Re: Dusan Bajevic & Red Star Reply with quote

Bacskai wrote:
i think japanese clowns got nothing to do with da conflict in the Balkan. you don't live live here, man, you don't know what it is like to live in this region, you can support tha team but dont comment anything else so shut the f*** up support tokyo or shit like that DO YOU READ ME SOLDJA!?!?

Hatori Hanzo wrote:
alex-gate7london wrote:

BROTHERS FOREVER!

Dude are you ok?
Нуклеар
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 14:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

п.с. хатори нисам одговорио теби него овом лику, чисто да не буде забуне Wink
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 14:22    Post subject: Re: Dusan Bajevic & Red Star Reply with quote

Bacskai wrote:
i think japanese clowns got nothing to do with da conflict in the Balkan. you don't live live here, man, so shut the f*** up support tokyo or those like that.

First of all, tell me are you albanian? If you are, i wish you death of all people you know and you seen with your eays in your albanian life. To you, as well.
First answer on this.

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
Bacskai
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 15:55    Post subject: Re: Dusan Bajevic & Red Star Reply with quote

1/'Answer on this' - DON'T GIVE ME ORDERZ, who tha f*** is you
2/I'm not albanian, but if I was I definitely ripped yo f*ckin head off.. I'm albanian!? You make me laugh..YOU WOULDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE AN ALBANIAN ON THE STREET, YOU NEVER MET ONE HOW THE F*** YOU JUDGE THEM??? If a Greek or a Serb pisses them off it's OK they have right, but you??? WORK IN JAPAN BUZY, LITTLE RAT THEN COME AS A TOURIST, STAY HERE HALFDAY THEN GO BACK ENJOY YOUR PHOTOS Shocked if you don't live in the Balkan, don't know about the balkan, never come to da balkan, ya wouldnt understand the balkan, STAY DA F*** OUTTA BALKAN.
idiot..
Hatori Hanzo wrote:
Bacskai wrote:

First of all, tell me are you albanian? If you are, i wish you death of all people you know and you seen with your eays in your albanian life. To you, as well.
First answer on this.

Organizator skupa
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mislim da je prika pseto madjarsko.
If you are hungarian I wish you everything same like Hatori wrote you if you were albanian.
What do you have against japanese?
Dont you know that serbs have alliance with Japan?
Amici
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeste Djarma,ostavio post na temi pesme. BACSKAI YOU ARE STUPID.
риџект
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 16:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ааа, маму му мађарску. Марш мађарчино, је**о те Нађ, ваш вођа. Smile
I would like to join Hatori's wishes...
Ferencvaros??Ahahahaha
Чуруг
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 18:56    Post subject: BACSKAI Reply with quote

Amici wrote:
Jeste Djarma,ostavio post na temi pesme. BACSKAI YOU ARE STUPID.
Djarma,dodji u Churug,ako nisi chuo za to mesto-pitaj dedu Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: