DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Добро ли пожаловать в Питер?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> Навијачке приче
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yurman

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2004 11:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you can find some info about our club in english http://afz.zenitspb.org/rusclubs/zenit_e.shtml
Yurman

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2004 14:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

and here are webcams on our stadium http://www.zenitmobile.ru/webcams
Paljanin

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2004 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yurman wrote:
and here are webcams on our stadium http://www.zenitmobile.ru/webcams

ebiga hteo sam da vidim stadion a ne neke glisere i zrkve!
Vladimir

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2004 16:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings, peoples!
How I see, no one want know anything more about travel to Russia.
But I posted some receipts on http://www.delije.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3916&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
If you want hear more, contact me.

Now about your colleague from Australia.
Hey, you! I speak Russian more, than quarter of century, but you wrote completely don't understandabily text! And you even cannot read in English! We respect our guests! I post reply. that WE DON'T NEED MAKE AN IDIOTS from our guests! NOT NEEDED! And I propose make a small dictionary, but you, shit-head, don't understood anything! If you try use your 'piroshka', you WILL be idiot.
Of course, you may try again and again 'write in Russian'. But I am not understand, what you wrote.

Braca srbi! I think, this incident not affected our relations!
Пуно искрених поздрава!
marko_australija
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2004 02:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

this incident ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I better write a letter to the Russian Consulate and appologise sincerely for what i did... Rolling Eyes

First of all, if you haven't noticed, a number of your compatriots have been posting lately on our forum in pure Russian, (arrogantly beleiving that all Slavs speak Russian)...However, as good hosts we haven't been aggresive to our guests and the worst we have done is post some answers back in "made-up Russian"...You have to be an idiot to beleive that I was attempting to write in actaul Russian with my messages about piroshke etc.

Secondly, the reason why I havent been answering you in English is that our forum actually has en entire section dedicated to people who speak English fluently (see this post) and those who speak basic English (see your post). This section is only for Serbian and any variations of made-up Russian that we choose to use. Very Happy

So before you reffere to your hosts as "idiots" please consider that maybe not everyone here is serious/boring/55/ and that maybe they are having some fun with you. That is reffered to in Serbian as "humor" and in English as "humor" coming from Latin "humor" ....

P.S. I still love you my Russian brother, just lighten up
generacija`71
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2004 05:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

marko_australija wrote:
This section is only for Serbian and any variations of made-up Russian that we choose to use. Very Happy
So before you reffere to your hosts as "idiots" please consider that maybe not everyone here is serious/boring/55/ and that maybe they are having some fun with you. That is reffered to in Serbian as "humor" and in English as "humor" coming from Latin "humor" ....

Laughing Ponjemajesh [ how is that for rus`ki]
Piterski

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2004 13:21    Post subject: собиратель креветок Reply with quote

Отсасывай с насадкой, пидор гнойный. Мал еще на русских лаять!
Anonymous

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2004 14:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

marko_australija wrote:
this incident ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I better write a letter to the Russian Consulate and appologise sincerely for what i did... Rolling Eyes

First of all, if you haven't noticed, a number of your compatriots have been posting lately on our forum in pure Russian, (arrogantly beleiving that all Slavs speak Russian)...However, as good hosts we haven't been aggresive to our guests and the worst we have done is post some answers back in "made-up Russian"...You have to be an idiot to beleive that I was attempting to write in actaul Russian with my messages about piroshke etc.

Secondly, the reason why I havent been answering you in English is that our forum actually has en entire section dedicated to people who speak English fluently (see this post) and those who speak basic English (see your post). This section is only for Serbian and any variations of made-up Russian that we choose to use. Very Happy

P.S. I still love you my Russian brother, just lighten up

Sjajno, sjajno, opet si sam sebe nadmasio! Very Happy
Dugo se nisam ovako ismijao ... Laughing

Russians, I don't no your language, so I have to speak english too.
Let us in UEFA cup, brothers, please ... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
What are you waiting for? Kill the Chechens (jebem li ga, valjda se ovako pise), and help us to kill Albanians (Shiptars, svejedno)! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ko kihnjot? Nazdravljot! Very Happy
ЛУДОУЈЕДИЊЕНO
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2004 04:47    Post subject: Re: собиратель креветок Reply with quote

Piterski wrote:
Отсасывай с насадкой, пидор гнойный. Мал еще на русских лаять!

Re: собиратель креветок

Ti si mi nekako najsumnjiviji. You are the most suspicious.
креветок+пидор гнойный = amerikanac

p.s. Prepoznacemo vas po cipelama. Vi ste jedni od onix koji se jos uvek primaju na nas proizvod. Donecemo secer, xleb i meso. Ulja, benzina, kurvi, alkoxola i municije ima dovoljno.

p.s.#2 Jebite si mater pedersku kao i uvek sto ste nam pomogli. Da ste ljudi dali bi pravoslavnoj braci protiv vazdusnu odbranu, americka govna bi nam popusila kurac a mi bi vam se oduzili i dosli da vam zavrsimo posao. Picke vladaju i kod vas i kod nas.

p.s.#3
Get SRB !!!
Perfect muslim exterminator !
Everyone's convinience.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> Навијачке приче All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: