DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hardstyle Delije

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falky
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 May 2011 16:39    Post subject: Hardstyle Delije Reply with quote

Hello !

I just have a one question, i dont know where to write it so i write here. Very Happy
Im a BIG Fan of Crvena Zvezda, but Im not from Serbia Sad
But really want to visit home matches or European cup matches. I would like to order some cool wear of Delije (sweatshirts, t-shirts..) but on Delije shop are all items which I want are still "..currently not available" so my question is if you guys know where I can buy it, if you know where.

Thank you so much for all answers. Very Happy
serbogreek
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 May 2011 16:57    Post subject: Re: Hardstyle Delije Reply with quote

Falky wrote:
Hello !

I just have a one question, i dont know where to write it so i write here. Very Happy
Im a BIG Fan of Crvena Zvezda, but Im not from Serbia Sad
But really want to visit home matches or European cup matches. I would like to order some cool wear of Delije (sweatshirts, t-shirts..) but on Delije shop are all items which I want are still "..currently not available" so my question is if you guys know where I can buy it, if you know where.

Thank you so much for all answers. Very Happy

In Belgrade, at the Maracana Stadium, the adress is Ljutice Bogdana 1a, at the West side of the Stadium!
Falky
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 06 May 2011 09:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, ok I thank you very much, but as I wrote "Im not from Serbia Sad" and long time dont come there...
So I think that I cant order it, or maybe can call there and communicate with them about it. Smile
су-кру
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 08 May 2011 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falky wrote:
Yes, ok I thank you very much, but as I wrote "Im not from Serbia Sad" and long time dont come there...
So I think that I cant order it, or maybe can call there and communicate with them about it. Smile

Falky, regards. If the products You want are not available for baying trough to the Delije shop site, it is very likely that in the shop they are unavailable. So I recommend to you a little more patience. And to look at the site from time to time and to keep Yourself informed until the items You want show up in our store. That is from me mate. All the best to You.
Falky
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 22 May 2011 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I thank you for the answer guy Very Happy I'll be patient. I saw that they have made new t-shirts, all what can a say it again "Wow" Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: