DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Explanations from Derby last week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drills
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2007 18:29    Post subject: Explanations from Derby last week Reply with quote

Hello all...

This is my first topic on this forum. I'm a Red Star fan that lives in Denmark. Ustvari znam srbski da govorim ali to je druga prica. (Sorry guys)

Can anybody give me a explanation of this "message" for grobari? I do understand the text as I can read cirilica, but I don't understand the whole meaning with the flag and all the clubs writen on it.

And on the below message I can't see the whole text. What was the message?

Anyway - nice actions from your side for the match!! It's how it's supposed to be on a derby.

//Drills
Милош Б.С.
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2007 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first message means:"Friends, brothers, godfathers - you are all loved by your Grobari". And on the flag are names of clubs like Cska Moscow, Cska sofia, Newcastle, rapid Wiena, Paok, and many many more...It it because Grobari are famous of making friends on every Euro game, so they would awoid clashes with enemy supporters. Its the best i can explain the first message.

The second one means:"There isn't a bigger group than you on words, and there arent bigger mice by what you do". Short and simple.
Drills
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2007 19:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Милош Б.С. wrote:
The first message means:"Friends, brothers, godfathers - you are all loved by your Grobari". And on the flag are names of clubs like Cska Moscow, Cska sofia, Newcastle, rapid Wiena, Paok, and many many more...It it because Grobari are famous of making friends on every Euro game, so they would awoid clashes with enemy supporters. Its the best i can explain the first message.

The second one means:"There isn't a bigger group than you on words, and there arent bigger mice by what you do". Short and simple.

Thanks a lot! Nice messages which are a must for a derby!

Questions regarding Delije fanculture in general - is it okay to post these in this conversation or?

Drills
Милош Б.С.
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2007 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean? If you mean is it allright to write here about incidents, off course that it is forrbiden to take out and talk about detalis. Who knows - knows. But the explanation that i gave to you isn't about an incident so its ok to talk about it. Or maybe you thought about something else?
Бомбе на пинк!
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2007 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

GROBARI & Co

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Drills
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2007 17:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Милош Б.С. wrote:
What do you mean? If you mean is it allright to write here about incidents, off course that it is forrbiden to take out and talk about detalis. Who knows - knows. But the explanation that i gave to you isn't about an incident so its ok to talk about it. Or maybe you thought about something else?

You misunderstood my question. My question was if it was ok to ask you guys "simple" questions regarding supporter/fan culture in general and other related stuff on this forum.

Drills
Robbie Williams
Ветеран

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2007 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.delije.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

This is subforum for your questions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: