DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olympiakos-bolognia (euroleague)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 20:17    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Well, well ... as an Olympiakos fan, brother of Red Star/Delije, and fanatic fan of Internazionale 1908, allow me to make some comments Smile

Every day i wish that will come a day when Olympiakos & Red Star will play together ... it will an unforgetable event of football ...

Mio amico, imagine a stadium, full of brothers !!! an endless party, and we wont give a fuck who will win, or loose ... for us it will be the same ...

It is real and it's difficult for you to understand, cos you never saw acts of our "relationship" between Olympiakos+Red Star ... i hope that one day you will...

As far as i am concerned (personally) also i am a big fan of Inter, and i am old enough to remember even the 1989 scudeto ... Smile

I am very happy for the team this year Smile

I was only one time in San Siro ... 1998 or 1999 year, we played against Roma and won 2-0 ... Smile

arivederci and i hope that we'll see you in a match of CZ or Olympiakos, when we will be together with our btorhers, to explain you how things are, and watch with your own eyes Wink
DiavoloRosso1985
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 20:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok first of all I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF INTER; I DON'T LIKE THEM; I AM FAN OF MILAN! i ony made a example with the brothership of lazio and inter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( MILAN SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA!!!!!!!!!!!)

and then people, it isn'T necessary to insult me , i ony asked because i want to understand, not because i am non approving
Ammiro i tifosi della Stella Rossa per le loro attività. Una delle migliori curve in tutta Europa secondo me! Siete voi i maestri dei fumogeni Smile DEJAN SAVICEVIC, SANTO SUBITO E PER SEMPRE NEI CUORI DI NOI MILANISTI!!!!!
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 20:31    Post subject: :PPPPPPPP Reply with quote

AC MILAN ??? .... Evil or Very Mad

... ok ...

not everybody is perfect ... Razz
DiavoloRosso1985
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2006 20:33    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

red_knight wrote:
Well, well ... as an Olympiakos fan, brother of Red Star/Delije, and fanatic fan of Internazionale 1908, allow me to make some comments Smile

Every day i wish that will come a day when Olympiakos & Red Star will play together ... it will an unforgetable event of football ...

Mio amico, imagine a stadium, full of brothers !!! an endless party, and we wont give a fuck who will win, or loose ... for us it will be the same ...

It is real and it's difficult for you to understand, cos you never saw acts of our "relationship" between Olympiakos+Red Star ... i hope that one day you will...

As far as i am concerned (personally) also i am a big fan of Inter, and i am old enough to remember even the 1989 scudeto ... Smile

I am very happy for the team this year Smile

I was only one time in San Siro ... 1998 or 1999 year, we played against Roma and won 2-0 ... Smile

arivederci and i hope that we'll see you in a match of CZ or Olympiakos, when we will be together with our btorhers, to explain you how things are, and watch with your own eyes Wink

you can be sure that i would come to such a game, because if its a party like you say, i want so see that!!!!!

i am sorry i am not interista, but it s better if you would be for Juventus( also called Rubentus at us in italy Smile )

anyway, i would come to a game red star olympiakos because thats the second team after milan that i like is red star, and i would want to see this party!!!!!!
Ammiro i tifosi della Stella Rossa per le loro attività. Una delle migliori curve in tutta Europa secondo me! Siete voi i maestri dei fumogeni Smile DEJAN SAVICEVIC, SANTO SUBITO E PER SEMPRE NEI CUORI DI NOI MILANISTI!!!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: