DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serbian players and coaches
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

cabron, you didn't had to correct our brother Red Star Forever, he was absolutely right, Zarko Paspalje was a fuckin GAY! Traitor like Tomasevic and Vujanic for you (which are Panathinaikos players now)!
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing sorry, i know, i wrote it because i think he didnt mean so, but maybe i am wrong, anyway i agree with you if you say so, i dont have any reason to defend ex prtiyan player and i wasnt defending him it was just funny to me, rsforever have no hard feelings i believe

the guy (z.p.) is gay and thats it
индијанац
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two years ago, Milos Maric was about to come to Crvena Zvezda together with Dusan Bajevic, but Olympiakos had more money... and still has... of course... Very Happy

Goran Drulic, one of the best Crvena Zvezda's scorers in last 15 years, has become member of OFI few months ago.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 17:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

You also have to know that Zarko Paspalje he gave in past an interview in a Greek Newspaper (GOAL NEWS) who was supporting the indipendent Montenegro... So he didn't respect Srbija! Fuckin traitor!
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 17:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RedBull-7-"] Traitor like Tomasevic and Vujanic for you (which are Panathinaikos players now)! once a traitor always a traitor
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 18:20    Post subject: about Zarko Reply with quote

Maybe Zarko is a Montenegrian, played for Partizan etc. but, i admire him just like Milan Tomic.

Paspalj was a great player, he loves Olympiakos team and funs (he didn't wanted to go to PAO, but he went because WE didn't want him anymore to our team, younger Olympiakos fans don't remember very well)

Paspalj was the player who took Olympiakos in Basketball by the hand and we won with him Championships and Cups (before him we were a small team for many years)...

So, for me Zarko and Milan (and Dragan Tarlac ofcourse) are the best... and Zarko was the only player (in Basket and Foootball) who went from Olympiakos to PAO and i didn't said NEVER a bad word....

P.S. Ntino, do you remember Apostolaki ??? who is biggest "traitor" ???
Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 19:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you remember a song ------> ZARKO VAZELA PETA TI FANELA? in the cup game in sporting stadium after he went to the gay side(pao)? giati me to idio skeptiko file mou k o nikopolidis dn prepei na tou exoun misos oi lagoi... skepsou to an k den amfivalw se afta pou les oti eitan megalos paiktis
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 02:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

red_knight i didn't said that Apostolakis (football Greek player who went from Olympiakos to Panathinaikos) that he was better! And i don't give a shit if Zarko Paspalje helped Olympiakos the first years, for me from the time he went to Panathinaikos he is a FUCKIN TRAITOR! And the 90% of Olympiakos fans if you ask they HATE HIM now!
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 04:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of the greatest players in red star history milosh shestic (милош шестић) played for olympiakos during the 80's ( he scored the most funniest goal in serbian football history) Laughing
Red Star Forever
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 06:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
You also have to know that Zarko Paspalje he gave in past an interview in a Greek Newspaper (GOAL NEWS) who was supporting the indipendent Montenegro... So he didn't respect Srbija! Fuckin traitor!

...and for the information he lives in Belgrade (Serbia), not in montenegro... What a hypocrite!!! I don't belive that there are this kind of people... Sometimes in the past I believed that he is no matter of all a good guy... But when you see all the aspects of his character he is a very bad man... In despite of his tallness he is very small...

I didnt know that Sestic played in Oly in the 80's... That was one of the craziest players ever... And a very good one... I was a little kid when he played but I saw some videos... It was like magic...
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 17:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember Milos Sestic playing for Olympiakos. Extremely good player.

I was about 12-13 and with my uncle we went to Thessaloniki to see a match against Aris. The first game of Olympiakos that i saw out of my city.

Milos Sestic, Petros Mihos and Vaggelis Kousoulakis were my favourites Very Happy
Amici
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2006 01:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

црвен дресић носи Милош Шестић... Laughing
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2006 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot also to tell you Brothers, our Lithuanian Super Star got injured and he will be back in the first days of April Sad we payed 2,2 Million Euro for him! And that Hrvatski shit Mulaomerovic we bought him for one year because of the injury of Macijauskas! Before Macijauskas, we asked with the SAME MONEY, to come to our team, PEDJA STOJAKOVIC but he wanted MUCH MORE... Sad If he didn't want much more money, now in our team would play Pedja Stojakovic, and the only hrvatski would be Adrija Zizic, and Mulaomerovic wouldn't be in our team!

ELLAS SERVIA ORTHODOXIA

FUCK PANATHINAIKOS AND CROATIA
УлтрасЛондон
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2006 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shall we go back to the terraces and leave the pitch to the players and coaches. There are two pages about this and only few replies to some topics that concern us (Gate7/Delije) directly.

No problem if we meet over the beer and talk about players, tactics, great goals or miserable defeats, but not on this forum.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2006 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Brate! I just opened this section as an information section... Lock it if you want Smile and yes i own you some beers for making me lauph yesterday night because i was really upset for something personal and you fixed it as i said to you on PM Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: