DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dusan Bajevic & Red Star
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIK VAGATOK AZ EGEREK!!! Wink

I like serbia and serbian people, so what?! I never liked mongolians, as well as their retard europian products - hungarians. Once i was visiting serbia (15 years ago) i vent with my friends to budapest for two days - Shocked Shocked Shocked I was afraid to look at the people, they are so ugly and when you (realy have to) talk with them they are so stupid that i start to fear for the future of humanity when something like that exist on the earth.

SAMURAI AND HAJDUCI UNION

(older guy is one of the DELIJE leaders (his nickname on this site is "ronin") during the excise near the okinawa in my trening capm. first think who is on other side when you talk like that! and show litle respect)

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
Сербо Макарид
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 21:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bacskai Hatori is most probably here because of japanese national player who is fightin for our club.. It is common that this season 10-15% of our supporters were japanese Wink , no one expected something like that, they are very fanatical, learning serbian, singing songs with us!
So no primitiv insults please!
п дубаи
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Hatori said, we're much bigger than any person. Persons can betray you. Today they are your idols, you chant their names, tommorrow they put on a partizan scarf because of some marketing (eg. Stankovic). We must not compromit our group's ideals because of one person. Let him do his job, and if he does it well we will congratulate him, nothing else.
BACSKAI2
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 10:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA OTHER japanese didn't act like you did in my COUNTRY. They licked my a*s, 100% of them, BELIEVE ME. But we welcomed them, cause we like tourists. You have got nothing to do with Hungarians in history, we are not mongolians (!?!?) THIS IS WHY I'M NOT ANGRY, I ONLY LAUGH AT YA CLOWN. If you write something in my language, write it correctly (check what u read, you'll find it funny too).ya don't know whose on this side neither.
I didn't wan't to offend others here, but after I read these, I see it's impossible from now one. I HOPE ONCE WE MET IN THE UEFA WE WILL F*CK YOU UP LIKE WE DID WITH TORCIDA TRUST ME. One got stabbed in Budapest, unfortunately.. Sad I never wanted to take this sh*t into ethnic/historical view, but having read this japanese clown's funny wordz, I have to. I see you hate me, but it's OK. You were under the rule of the HUNGARIAN CROWN from 896-1389 and 1697-1918, you had always minority complex, we have several times more Nobel prize winners,inventors, and so on, you are jealous.. EVEN IN FOOTBALL WE WERE ALWAYS BETTER, (till the '90-es) even Firma's homepage admits this. Luckily serbs in my town szentendre, szeged and zenta that I know, don't think like you guys what I read, this would be dangerous. If your country falls to it's atoms, you shouldn't have to blame other nations, you have to check yourselves, and your leaders first. BYE BYE MONTENEGRO, BYE BYE KOSOVO.
I'll never come back to this page, I spent too much time on ya fags.
SZOPJATOK KI CSONTIG A K*RVA ANYÁTOKAT AZT
Hatori Hanzo wrote:

I like serbia and serbian people, so what?! I never liked mongolians, as well as their retard europian products - hungarians. Once i was visiting serbia (15 years ago) i vent with my friends to budapest for two days - Shocked Shocked Shocked I was afraid to look at the people, they are so ugly and when you (realy have to) talk with them they are so stupid that i start to fear for the future of humanity when something like that exist on the earth.

(older guy is one of the DELIJE leaders (his nickname on this site is "ronin") during the excise near the okinawa in my trening capm. first think who is on other side when you talk like that! and show litle respect)

MAGYARORSZÁG, MAGYARORSZÁG, MAGYARORSZÁG ÉJJÁ-ÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓÓ
п дубаи
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daj dezintegrisite ovog izroda sa foruma.
Нуклеар
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Смрт Изродима Exclamation Very Happy
Japanac_rsfc
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajem olsou japanese whaj do ju hev problem vit maj brater hatori...??? Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Сербо Макарид
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 19:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Jakuza hears about this... Confused
Do hungarians have also supporters? Didn't know that, torcida Laughing so you can be very proud of you self. Respect, heard something else from them..
Big dif.. Who cares?
You are on wrong forum, bye!
Барски
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 21:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

BACSKAI2 wrote:
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA OTHER japanese didn't act like you did in my COUNTRY. They licked my a*s, 100% of them, BELIEVE ME. But we welcomed them, cause we like tourists. You have got nothing to do with Hungarians in history, we are not mongolians (!?!?) THIS IS WHY I'M NOT ANGRY, I ONLY LAUGH AT YA CLOWN. If you write something in my language, write it correctly (check what u read, you'll find it funny too).ya don't know whose on this side neither.
I didn't wan't to offend others here, but after I read these, I see it's impossible from now one. I HOPE ONCE WE MET IN THE UEFA WE WILL F*CK YOU UP LIKE WE DID WITH TORCIDA TRUST ME. One got stabbed in Budapest, unfortunately.. Sad I never wanted to take this sh*t into ethnic/historical view, but having read this japanese clown's funny wordz, I have to. I see you hate me, but it's OK. You were under the rule of the HUNGARIAN CROWN from 896-1389 and 1697-1918, you had always minority complex, we have several times more Nobel prize winners,inventors, and so on, you are jealous.. EVEN IN FOOTBALL WE WERE ALWAYS BETTER, (till the '90-es) even Firma's homepage admits this. Luckily serbs in my town szentendre, szeged and zenta that I know, don't think like you guys what I read, this would be dangerous. If your country falls to it's atoms, you shouldn't have to blame other nations, you have to check yourselves, and your leaders first. BYE BYE MONTENEGRO, BYE BYE KOSOVO.
I'll never come back to this page, I spent too much time on ya fags.
SZOPJATOK KI CSONTIG A K*RVA ANYÁTOKAT AZT
Hatori Hanzo wrote:

Oh my god,this is good. I like the part '' HOPE ONCE WE MET IN THE UEFA WE WILL F*CK YOU UP LIKE WE DID WITH TORCIDA TRUST ME'' this sentence is full of humor and I have to admit that you did scared us. Which Football team you ugly ass support?
Man,don't make full of yourself and get serious,you know that our group is one of the strongest in Europe and that any group from your county don't have any chance with us,that's a fact I you have to accept that, I know is hard but I suppose you will make it.
boxing
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 23:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

BACSKAI2 wrote:
I didn't wan't to offend others here, but after I read these, I see it's impossible from now one. I HOPE ONCE WE MET IN THE UEFA WE WILL F*CK YOU UP LIKE WE DID WITH TORCIDA TRUST ME. One got stabbed in Budapest, unfortunately.. Sad I never wanted to take this sh*t into ethnic/historical view, but having read this japanese clown's funny wordz, I have to. I see you hate me, but it's OK. You were under the rule of the HUNGARIAN CROWN from 896-1389 and 1697-1918, you had always minority complex, we have several times more Nobel prize winners,inventors, and so on, you are jealous.. EVEN IN FOOTBALL WE WERE ALWAYS BETTER, (till the '90-es) even Firma's homepage admits this. Luckily serbs in my town szentendre, szeged and zenta that I know, don't think like you guys what I read, this would be dangerous. If your country falls to it's atoms, you shouldn't have to blame other nations, you have to check yourselves, and your leaders first.

First of all, i all ready told you who i am. I dont like to talk about my self, but truth is that i am bigest master of the samurai swords in japan, that meens in whole world too. People from all over the world are comeing to order from me but i´m ritaired. Anyway, i sad to you who i am and who do you speeking too. And you tell me that i dont know who you are?! So who are you, master of gulash Laughing

You are not the mongolians but you also have their blood too Wink Camon, dont say to me that you belive that your granys are not raped by the mongolians, huns, tatars and other people in the past Laughing Some of your people even wants to have they one right to be called huns today. Dont tell me that you dont know that. 2500 people have been brave enough to admit that they are not hungarians and that they are huns. But your goverment ofcourse didnt wanth to admit that. That happend last year. So, you didnt mention in your list that you have atila hunt who you maybe think that is biger leader than serbian leaders from their history. Camon, we are some kind of the brothers, you are yelow as i am Wink

Abot serbian things, speek with serbs from this forum. I am not person for that. But be careful, i will send you 10 bigest samurai warriors dressed like turist. When you show up, belive me you will be the one who gonna lick asses Wink Maybe you can win torcida, but try with samurai.

P.S. Sory for my hungarian, it is bad. As well as english and serbian. For me it is very hard to learn europian lenguage.

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
petar-DELIJE024
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2006 23:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

You hope you'll met us in uefa championships!? Were were you when couple of us were in Budapest, in the center of the city, in the "Vaci utca" singing songs about Red Star and Serbia?

This is near "Erzebet Hid"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/ROSSO_INFERNO_024/budimpeshta2006.jpg

SZIA!
су-кру
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2006 13:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hungarian screw you and your stiky Hungary, we can not be jealous because we are simply the best. Cool
You and your friends in villages know that. We and most fans in whole world know that.
Funny ...
And please don't come back and yours history storyes, is it fiction? Laughing Laughing

Red Star and Serbia, one heart Cool

When you go in Budapest, look around we left enough things to be and today and tomorow recognized Wink
апсурд
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2006 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO BROTHERS FROM GATE 7 !!!

I HAVE ONE MESSAGE FOR MOTHERFUCKER FROM HUNGARY :

TE AGYALÁGYULT IDIOTA! HOGYAN TUDSZ ILYEN SZART IRNI? ESZED ELMENT? MI A PROBLÉMÁD? CSAK HOGY TUDJAD; AKÁR MIT IRSZ; TÖBBET NEM FOGSZ EBBEN A FORUMBA IRNI TUDNI ; TAKARODGY ODA AHONNAN JÖTTÉL TE FÉREBA....... AZ ANYÁD VALAG......
vuggie
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2006 13:18    Post subject: Re: Dusan Bajevic & Red Star Reply with quote

Bacskai wrote:
1/'Answer on this' - DON'T GIVE ME ORDERZ, who tha f*** is you
2/I'm not albanian, but if I was I definitely ripped yo f*ckin head off.. I'm albanian!? You make me laugh..YOU WOULDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE AN ALBANIAN ON THE STREET, YOU NEVER MET ONE HOW THE F*** YOU JUDGE THEM??? If a Greek or a Serb pisses them off it's OK they have right, but you??? WORK IN JAPAN BUZY, LITTLE RAT THEN COME AS A TOURIST, STAY HERE HALFDAY THEN GO BACK ENJOY YOUR PHOTOS Shocked if you don't live in the Balkan, don't know about the balkan, never come to da balkan, ya wouldnt understand the balkan, STAY DA F*** OUTTA BALKAN.
idiot..
Hatori Hanzo wrote:
Bacskai wrote:
i think japanese clowns got nothing to do with da conflict in the Balkan. you don't live live here, man, so shut the f*** up support tokyo or those like that.

First of all, tell me are you albanian? If you are, i wish you death of all people you know and you seen with your eays in your albanian life. To you, as well.
First answer on this.

Dear Backsai,

As a son of Serbian emigrants who went to the Netherlands I know that every friend of the Serbian case is welcome. Due to very manipulative and radical anti Serbian press in the western world, Serbia has not a great name.
People who will take the time and listen to the other side are very rare and mostly Serbian, Bulgarian or Greek people.
And if the Serbs knew how much the EU is hated by the common people in western Europe, those who can't/ may not express themselves in the press or politics, they will surely understand that the best way for Serbia to survive is to become the Switserland of eastern Europe. Then Russia will renew their interest in Serbia and Japan and China will have a save harbour nearby the fascist EU.
Please backsai, don't show that the pre occupied thoughts about the Serbs are true.
And Hatori Hanzo, understand the precaution among some of us. We are under constant attack by the EU, the vatican, the albanese, the bosniaks, ustasja's, jihad fighters and more. Understanding the Serbian soul you had to reply WHY you support Crvena Zvezda, our beloved club and not to be a better bad words player.
vuggie
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2006 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I went on reading I saw backsai is Hungarian. Embarassed
They are the Belgians of eastern Europe. Belgium is created because The Netherlands were too big in the eyes of France. For the same reason Hungary was created. To punish the Austrians.
Hungary must be poor, because seeing you bite like this you're not supporting Hungary, you're just hungry.

PS: why not banzai, backsai ???
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: